The term 'transformation' is a term for wholesale business change, often seen when a company requires a change in its operating model due to a failure to restructure or evolve effectively. It will generally impact on most organisational elements, creating new services and products to gain advantage. Effective transformation aims to improve customer service and to increase efficiency; this directly benefits clients through increase in profit and revenue.
Our review of a client's transformational area is holistic and provides a clear purpose and understanding of the change needed, as well as the risks, benefits and overall priorities. This follows the transformation lifecycle within the four phases: Envision, Engage, Transform and Optimise.
What would a review of a client’s Transformation area include?
- Individual management disciplines as an integrated and holistic approach.
- Overall transformational goals for each management discipline and organisational member.
- Transformation lifecycle with the four phases: envision, engage, transform and optimize.
- RACI Matrix for delivery roles & responsibilities
- Commitment across all involved parties and buy-in from all stakeholders
- Cultural environment - clear purpose and good understanding of transformation need, priorities, benefits, risks and change needed
Capability to supply individuals or teams across the following disciplines
- The Company Board (EXEC)
- Change Board
- Steering Board
- Programme Board
- Release Teams
- Project Teams
- Central Services Teams (Test CoE; Environments Management; Training; Design Authority; Business Process Management; Vendor Management etc.)
- Business/IT Operational Units (workstreams)