Java Developer - London, Kafka, distributed & messaging systems.
Please note my client is not willing to sponsor candidates requiring UK visa sponsorship.
Mid-level - £50,000 - £60,000 pa, senior-level £60,000 - £70,000 pa
My client is one of the most ambitious and fastest growing FinTech companies in the UK. They are a recent new addition to the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
They are looking to
This role will find you solving real-world problems alongside your cross-functional colleagues in small, agile and adaptable teams.
Essential Skills Required:
- A background working on large scale distributed software systems that have proven scalability and complex topologies.
- Experience with either distributed or messaging systems, or experience working with CRM systems.
- Experience of TDD (test driven development).
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are a must.
- A desire to constantly learn, an inquisitive nature and an active member of the wider Java community
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Kafka and/or a streams-based platform (Samza, Storm)
- Experience of BDD (
- Experience of Eloqua