Please note my client is not willing to sponsor candidates and therefore I can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
My client is an ambitious UK based start-up with strong domestic and international growth plans. Having built their technology and platform through contract resource they are now looking to bring in a permanent FullStack Developer to help scale out the platform, undertake reviews of the current stack and processes and recommend new directions which will offer long-term stability and scale, whilst working very closely with the COO, CEO, Head of Product etc.
They envisage that the successful incumbent of this role will grow into a CTO role.
You will be;
Highly experienced, pragmatic and mature enough to understand what needs to be done and when with strong business savvy and an ability to help shape the architectural direction whilst also not being frightened of rolling your sleeves up and getting involved with the code base.
Core Skills Required;
- BSC in Computer Science or an equivalent analytical/numerate subject.
- Extensive Back End Python/Django experience.
- Experience with AWS (or a similar cloud platform).
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
Bonus Points For;
- Any experience with Ansible & Metal.
- Experience of building search algorithms, online payment/booking systems.